Thursday, May 28, 2015

About McDougall Interiors


McDougall Interiors was created in 1994 in Paducah, KY.  I was fortunate to be chosen to design the interior spaces for some of the most beautiful homes in Paducah for some of the most interesting and beautiful people there.  I currently live in Clarksville but will be relocating to Nashville soon.  I believe in the natural evolution of interior design, beginning with the purpose of the space and then developing comfort with style and beauty.  Saving spaces from being decorated to death is a constant goal.  Fabric is my main passion, having loved it as long as I can remember. It's usually the first ingredient chosen for a space that I design from.
I look forward to establishing good relationships with each new client that will allow me to help create beautiful and comfortable environments for them and their families to live and grow in.

No comments:

Post a Comment